OUR CORE VALUES
Enthusiasm speaks to your passion. Here at Fluid, we believe and maintain that an enthusiastic team is one that flows and works with one another to overcome problems and create amazing solutions.
“Architecture needs commitment, passion, endless strength, renewal and patience.” - Gonca Paşolar
To be fearless you have to embrace fear, allow yourself to challenge your weaknesses, and overcome them with your strengths.
“The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better.” - Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
“Freedom is the most fundamental property of nature. Freedom means the ability of a flow configuration to change, to morph, to spread and to retreat. It is the natural property that makes all design possible.” - Adrian Bejan
Quite simply put - the path to design great and innovative architecture, is to allow yourself to be free of all restrictions.
Fluid Architecture Limited is RIBA chartered practice specialising in residential architecture, offering high quality bespoke products for over 15 years.
Providing architectural design services to single private clients and housing developers
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based upon the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the Directors of Fluid Architecture Limited are committed to the following:
Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
Providing a high standard of customer service;
○ Maintaining a high quality of work to meet our own expectations & those of our clients;
○ Delivering work in line with our clients brief & programme;
○ Ensuring our internal systems & procedures are followed;
○ Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
○ Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
○ Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
○ Recruit employees who are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
○ Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
○ Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes;
○ Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
○ Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.